What Is Action Plan?
We believe that the young minds hold the key to solve numerous challenges that have plagued our society for long. It’s the need of time to channelize this energy in a right direction which can definitely change the lives of people around us. Abhyuday 2019-20 brings to you, Action-Plan, which revolves around 3I’s mantra: Ideate - Innovate - Implement In order to fulfil these dreams, Abhyuday IIT Bombay brings together the brightest from colleges, the best from corporate, the learnt from academia and the experienced from NGOs, and create a platform where young minds are nurtured to create solutions that bring about grass root level changes.
Highlights of Action Plan 2k18-19
Panel Incubators and Investors
Round 1 (Registration)
PAN India workshop
Declaration of result
Webinars (5 in number) One in every 2 or 3 days
Solution Handbook submission
Round 2 (judging)
Result Declaration of Round 2
ppt submission deadline
Round 3 (During Abhyuday's Annual Social Fest)
Final Workshop + Mentor-Mentee Meetup(Day 1 - Social Fest)
Final Pitching(Day 2 - Social Fest)
*Subjected to minor changes.Participents will be notified beforehand.
Mentors stand to gain the satisfaction of making a difference in fledgling entrepreneur's life and contributing back to the society. In addition, they also get to keep in touch with new technologies, people, and networks by working with the young entrepreneurs. Action plan gives every second round qualified team taste of it’s unmatched dual mentorship (technical + business) program to help you develop many fold during Action plan.
Action plan teams come from different parts of country and thus through this competition, mentors are able to get in touch with the local problems prevailing in different parts of country. As a mentor, you will not only guide students in developing an action plan of a particular social problem but also you will get an exposure of many social clashes and issues happening in different localities of India. You will be mentoring around 2-3 teams working in a sector that aligns with your field of work. The interaction with the teams will be online and the time invested would be around 1 to 2 hours per week.To know more, contact us
Rules And Eligibility
- There is no age restriction on any individual to participate. Anyone, from students to working professionals across the nation, can participate.
- Any startup incorporated before 3 years of the launch i.e. before January 2017 will not be allowed to participate. You will be required to submit proof of the same during the competition process.
- Action Plan aims to promote startups that require assistance in funding, mentoring, etc. Therefore startups who have raised external funding i.e. funding from angel investors, venture capitalists, etc. cannot participate
- A team can register with minimum three and maximum eight members including the Team Leader.
- Team leader will be point of contact for any correspondence for team. Team should use their team leader email address for future correspondence.
- Team must abide by timely instructions, guidelines and ethics provided by Abhyuday with general business ethics.
- Additionally the plan should solve a critical social problem in an innovative as well as transformational manner. It should have some quantifiable social return. Further entries eligible for incubation opportunities should abide by the eligibility of that particular company.
Winners Of 2020
1st Runner Up
2nd Runner Up
- Blis care
Frequently Asked Questions
Step 2- You will have to provide Team leader's details, Team Members' details, postal and other details as required. You will receive a confirmation mail.
Step 3- After getting confirmation mail, you can proceed for submission.
NOTE:- Mentors are there to guide you not to give you solutions of your problems.
“Action Plan, is a unique initiative that aims at providing social enterprises an amazing launchpad to validate their solutions and interact with various stakeholders in the ecosystem. Amazing job by the team.”
“I have been fortunate to be associated with an initiative that is aimed at providing social entrepreneurship. The entire program is not only innovative but also well structured and scientifically administered where elements of creativity with sound sense of organizational ability is judged. The commendation goes to the entire Abhyuday’s team who put in real hard work to make this competition qualitative.”
“Being a part of the journey filled me with enthusiasm and dedication to work for the society. The competition was very well organized and handled by the team of dedicated and sincere organizers who guided me throughout the competition. The guidance by the mentors having rich experience in their respective fields further improved the project and helped me gain valuable insights in the same.”
Where to meetAbhyuday Office
Student Activity Centre( SAC ), IIT Bombay
Zip Code - 400076